In Cruel Seas, you take on the role of a naval crew manning their fragile coastal craft as they head out day and night to take on both the sea and the enemy. Command your flotilla of small ships as they head out to attack a convoy, drop off Commandoes for a behind-the-lines mission or task them with one of the other myriads of missions this small and versatile craft would perform.
Be it the Coastal waters of England or across the Channel to France, on to the Mediterranean waters or on further to the vast Island chains of the Pacific, Cruel Seas will ensure your small ships see plenty of adrenaline-fuelled action.
Cruel Seas is a 1/300th scale tabletop miniatures game where you command flotillas of small ships in battle. Action in the game is fast-paced – with six or more ships per side, a thrilling seaborne dogfight can be fought in forty-five minutes or less.
The Cruel Seas Starter Set contains everything you need to command your flotilla in this fast-paced 1/300th scale tabletop game.
The Cruel Seas boxed game, ‘Strike Fast, Strike Hard!’, contains:
- A4 softback rulebook
- A4 quick start guide with painting guides and flags
- 6 x Plastic Vosper Motor Torpedo Boats
- 4 x plastic E-boats
- 1 x set of plastic torpedo markers
- 1 x set of plastic plume markers
- 1 x A0 double-sided battle mat
- 3x die-cut punchboards – double sided and full colour (islands, sandbars, rulers, mine markers, game tokens, lighthouse, aircraft, etc)
- Ship data-cards for Vosper MTBs, E-boats and a merchant ship
- Wake markers
- Fleet order chits (Axis and Allies)
- Set of game dice (D10 & D6)
Note: All Cruel Seas items manufactured by Warlord Games are 1/300th (6mm) scale.
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted